Tuesday, March 13, 2012

EP 303

Hey bowlers-

So last week was weak. A lot of us weren't there, myself included, no Dede, no summary - I can only blame my 10 month old nephew, who promised he was going to walk, and then totally pussy-ed out. Babies.

But last week is over now - and tonight, we've got some good match-ups - let's make it happen, people!

4 Guys, 1 Girl, 1 Cup vs. Sunshine and the O'Neals - aka Hale vs. Lappy....yikes! And Head Homo, will you finally come? (that sounds grosser than I intended). By the way, H.H. - I had to doublecheck to know what team you were on....that means you really haven't been here this season. Tonight's the night your quotes will definitely make the summary, cause I sort of only cover the team I'm playing.

Korpacz's Kids vs. Minds in the Gutter (Korpacz vs. Jerrycurl - all should be happy and done by 10pm, since there are no smokers on either team....)

The Dicks vs. All the Queen's Men (Derek vs. Brandon - Brandon, will your queen finally show up?? Maegamyte!!)


See you there. Punks.

-The Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment